9:10 AM
0
Hi Healthies,

I wanted to share this desert with all of you since a very long time.  I made this desert on 31st of May and since then I have a wish to share this recipe with you all.  This is a desert made from OATS, and the fact is that our parents will love it too (Let them try it first before telling them the ingredients).  Here in India it's very difficult to convince our parents to eat oats despite us knowing it's benefits. 

While giving you reviews of Over The Counter Oats (flavored) I put a bowl of oats in the freezer (Strawberry and mango flavored) so that i can have them cold.  I went out for shopping and totally forgot about my oats.  During night time suddenly i realized that i have put the oats in the freezer.  I rush to the fridge and find out that my strawberry oats got freezed.  That time I decided to serve my freezed strawberry oats to everyone with some fruits, raisins and nuts. Believe me my in laws loved it and I too felt satisfied by giving them a healthy desert.

So today I am going to share the recipe with you -

Ingredients -


Oats (Flavored)
1 Pack
Mango
1 Medium
Grapes
20 pieces
Raisins
1 tbsp
Almond and Cashew
1 tbsp
Chocolate Syrup (optional)
1 tsp (just to decorate)
Truity Fruity
1 tsp
 
* I had some jelly left last night which I used in it.

Method :

Put the Oatmeal described here in freezer to freeze .


In The Picture - Mango Oats, Strawberry Oats, Mango, some truiy-fruity, Raisins, Almonds, Grapes mixed.



Break the freezed oats in pieces .

Mix all the ingredients except chocolate sauce.



Decorate the top of the ice cream with chocolate sauce by slowly moving your hand and pouring it with spoon over it.


Your healthy oatmeal desert is ready.  No need to add extra sugar as sweetness in fruits, raisins and sugar that you added in oats will be enough.

Enjoy it will everyone.

EAT HEALTHY AND STAY HEALTHY


Friends, 

Do share your healthy recipe with us and we will publish it on our blog on your name.  Help others in staying healthy.  Every recipe matters.  Keep sharing....  .  You can send your recipe at search4healthindia@gmail.com

search4healthindia team

0 comments: