8:55 AM
0
Hi Friends,

                           We all are aware of the fact that the radiations from the mobile tower is dangerous for health. I myself is the victim of the same.  I lived near the mobile tower for almost four months, which was actually on the roof of the building I lived in.  I experienced the problem like headache, sleep disturbance & constant body pain. Memory loss is another problem associated with it but I cannot say if that happened to me ( usually i forget things easily :-( ) .

As I was aware of the fact that living near mobile towers is dangerous for health (which my husband denied every time as he believed this was happening with us because of our hectic schedule) . I kept on searching for the practical examples and a good article to prove the same. During that time I read this article (Don't Ignore And Do Read It Once) in the Hindustan Site and when I showed it to my husband, we shifted immediately.  I suggest you all to read this article and share it with others so that the authority don't permit mobile service providers to install towers near residential area.  And if the people are living on rent like me, then i recommend them to shift immediately...
  
Request - Even if you are not exposed to the mobile tower do share to notify others. This is my contribution and now it's your turn .

 Visit :  Is mobile phone tower radiation a health hazard?



 


HAVE A HEALTHY DAY

0 comments: